WELCOME

...that appears to be random could in fact be influenced by certain events.

Monday, May 11, 2009

My experience at UNITEN

Before i came to Uniten I just know a little bit about UNITEN. I feel so much excited to continue study here when i get offer letter to continue study here.When the first time I came to this university for regestration day. Uniten have a big campus and has many facilities for the student who study here. Before that I think UNITEN does not have a campus.But UNITEN have a big campus and have good enviroment here. So i can feel how the campus life here.Administrations of the University have a systematics system. I think UNITEN is the right choice for me to further my study here.I hope I can finish my study at UNITEN and get degree from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment