WELCOME

...that appears to be random could in fact be influenced by certain events.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First impression and experience

My first impression before i came to Uniten i feel so much excited to continue study here. This university is so big and has many facilities that i can use. Then i can feel how the campus life is. Then my first day in Uniten quite bored because still don't get to know people yet. Then for the management i'm quite dissapointed actually because of the security guard that always stop me from going out late night. The security also always stop me because i don't have a sticker so they cannot let me parked inside and must parked outside. But overall life in Uniten its not that bad. There nothing perfect rite? So now the guard never stop me to entering my hostel nemore because i already has the sticker. Now i feel more exicted because i has lot of friends and going through so much experience here. I hope i can finish up my degree here n be the best that i can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment