WELCOME

...that appears to be random could in fact be influenced by certain events.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Experience In Uniten and my previous collage

My experience in UNITEN first is when the first time i came to this university for the registration day. What can I say about that day is the system of the admin of the University for the registration day is quite systematic from my previous collage. Then the orientation program was more relaxing because when I am in diploma in my previous collage on the orientation weeks was more ragging from knowing the places in the collage. In the whole weeks in my previous collage in the orientation day has make me so stress up and tired. But, in anyway it also have a quite a memories back then. Secondly, in Uniten the student in this university are more active and more competitive. I am afraid that I can't catched up with the skill or way of studying in this university. But anyway I am studying in this university now so is too late to regret or turning back. For now is, I should try my best and try to achieve the sucssesfulness in this university.

No comments:

Post a Comment