WELCOME

...that appears to be random could in fact be influenced by certain events.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

First Empression and Experience...

My first impression when I come to this college, I feel so excited to continue my studies in this university. The environment was very impressed me. My first day is not so fluently because I feel 'lonely' before I get many friends now. I hate to wait the bus to go to the college because I must waited 30 minutes early to get the bus if not I cannot go the college or I maybe late to the class.

The management also not too good as what I'm expected along I'm here. That is what I feel and I had been experienced . Now, I have friends and some interesting experience likes the ways to study here with formal way, friendship with many people such as other people outside this country. Now, I feel so excited and I hope I can be the best among the best student with good reputation in this university.

Siti Zubaidah Zakuwan

No comments:

Post a Comment